How do I prepare for summer

I can not wait summer, I'm tired of the cold and rain. I want sun, want big, want to laze on a beach on a sunbed with a cocktail in hand.
 I can not wait to get rid of thick clothes and move to thin summer clothes. I can not wait to wear dresses, shorts and rompers.

What is a romper ?
Do you know what a romper? romper, is a one-piece combination of shorts and a shirt worn both by children and adult women.
While rompers had been popular in among women in the 1950s, they re-emerged in the 1970s as a fashion for adult women. In the 1970s rompers were usually a casual garment made of terrycloth, and often in a tube top style.
Seriously, though, what is really better than a romper on a summer day? They’re incredibly easy to wear, and require very little maintenance. By that I mean, you can literally wear a romper and no other clothes and be set.
 Tank top can also be a fashion item that is a must for summer. The sun and heat makes us wear as few clothes and this is an element that should not miss from your wardrobe unuei fashionistas.
You can learn more about it and you can buy  from   StyleWe .

There are a lot of interesting things on this site and look forward to doing some shopping especially as summer is fast approaching.



 

 And since it's summer, and I think my skin as summer sun suffers because then you have more care of him.
Therefore my question came to mind is vaseline good for face?
 
Seeking out and documenting me on various websites. I concluded,   the answer to this question is YES. Actually, there are a lot of people who use Vaseline solely for their skincare routine – including celebrities. Supermodel Tyra Banks also revealed that she uses Vaseline on different parts of her body including her face, for it greatly contributes to skin hydration and protection.
It no longer remains than, I buy myself a box to prepare my skin for the summer that just comes.
 As you moisturize your skin?