Wedding dress of my dreams

wedding dress or wedding gown is the clothing worn by a bride during a wedding ceremony. Color, style and ceremonial importance of the gown can depend on the religion and culture of the wedding participants. In Western cultures, brides often choose a white wedding dress, which was made popular by Queen Victoria in the 19th century. In eastern cultures, brides often choose red to symbolize auspiciousness.
White wedding dress appeared about 2000 years ago when ancient Egypt brides wore several layers of drapery from simple materials. White is the color of celebration in Greece, so the bride chose white wedding dress as a symbol of Roman brides wore dresses weddings joy. The simple, white, thin materials, soft, bringing tribute to Hymen, god of fertility and marriage, about which is believed especially loves white.

Bridal gowns are several ways depending on the model:

Princess wedding dress - with corset and very voluminous bottom




Mermaid wedding dress - which follows the upper body to the knee then becomes flaring



Wedding dresses  with train - dress is finished with a train


Baby doll wedding dress - dresses up under the breasts molded and then wide
Wedding dress empire - is a type of royal dress, as the name implies, high-waisted, like baby doll, just below the breasts, the skirt is smooth and falls immediately as not very large, but loose . size unmarked in any way

Type wedding dress - the dress is top body line and bottom line has the form A


Even if you are already married for some time I would like to have a wedding dress to look only for its beauty and purity.
Your wedding dress how you want to look?

Do you have any preference on  dress color , you want to be white or red or blue.I think I stick to a baby pink or ivory :) Red is to much for me . 
A preferred model for me as the model type or model mermaid princess. Another model not think I could use because I am small in stature.
For you that's the dress of your dreams ?  I unfortunately we did not wear the dress of my dreams. It was a beautiful dress, but at the time I found what I wanted. so I like to daydream about what I want.
To show you how the wedding dress of your dreams?