EN: Coco Fashion.com

Today I want to tell you about a new site I discovered clothing, namely Coco-fashion.com..It's an international online store selling asian- mainly korean fashion branded clothing for women, but they also sell bags and shoes,lingerie, almost everything a woman needs.
The price of the products is so good,you can buy a lot of pretty clothes with less money!
Shipping is quite cheap and delivers in Romania.


Well, I loved it from the site jackets have many models. Also, interesting patterns of dresses and shoes will not say because they do not finish me :))

   It is a rare occasion that I love every item in an online store, but in this case I would wear everything they offer (If I had enough money, that is).As the economy keeps getting worse, we need to find stores that meets our pockets half way. Coco Fashion doses that, but not compromising the quality of their products.
 I had a hard time choosing my favourites to illustrate this post, but here are a few beautiful items from their site :
Jackets ,Cardigans ..







With  10buy a beautiful dress





 

Bags



 

And the shoes




 
Most expensive cost item presented $ 20, so it's a very good deal.

 All this and more can be found on site. Thus navigate and find what you want.
On the first page of the site you can see the shipping cost and there is no minimum order!If you want to buy an item,you have to register on the site .
You can also subscribe to their page to get via email the latest trends&hottest sales and offers.
Cocofashion has a live chat option,so if you want to contact them it's very easy.




To you what products you like the most from the site?




Etichete: